Sunday, December 7, 2008

Book Reviews From Brenda, Robin and Dioselina

Today we received book reviews from Brenda, Robin and Dioselina. Thank you to everyone at Celia Clinton for sending them in. Keep them coming! On Sparkles' blog, each of the child received an individual answer if they had a question or a note from Sparkles.
The reviews were in the children's own words and weren't edited to keep the integrity of their note.
------------
"I like the book a lot. It showed me a lot of stuff . Like if I was in a real fire and a smoke alarm would make noise like beep beep beep and would tell you fire fire fire a fire becuse my smoke alarm does that too. well got to run bye bye. "

Brenda, Age 10
Celia Clinton Elementary
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dear Sparkles,

I learned a lot from you. How you would crawl down like that its a safer way to get away from a fire. And it was great that you made a book. And it was very smart to tell us not to touch a door with the palm of our hand. "

Sincerly,
Robin, age 9
Celia Clinton Elementary
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I like the book of sparkles the fire safety dog. That was a good book for the little kids. I like how you went to school and teach the children about fire safety. I like how you crawl down and show the kids. I like how you was and that little bed it was a cute bed. That was a cute story. I like that book because you went to teach just like a teacher. I like the book so much. To a cute dog name sparkles the super teacher. He is a sweet dog and a smart dog. He is a super dog. He is a smart teacher he is a cool dog and a sweet dog. He is a safety dog and taking good care of his friend and people. He is a good friend for me. I like sparkles for a sweet daycare dog for the whole town because he is a super dog."

Dioselina, age 10
Celia Clinton Elementary

No comments: