Monday, October 12, 2009

Note from Mrs. Futia


Received this very nice note from Mrs. Futia, a first grade teacher who attended one of my presentations at the New York State Public Educator's Conference, "Hi Dayna, I attended your presentations at the NYS Public Educators' Conference in the spring. Just wanted you to know how much we are all enjoying your videos! I shared your website & Sprout links with the other kindergarten & grade one teachers. My students are Sparkles fans! Our best to you and the dogs. Keep up the good work!"

Elisa Futia, Edward J Arthur Elementary - Athens NY, Elsmere Fire Aux & Selkirk Fire Aux - Bethlehem, NY.

If you get a chance, check out Ms. Futia's really nice website for her students and their families HERE.

Thank you for your nice note Ms. Futia! You and your class at Edward J. Arthur Elementary are our newest Sparkles the Fire Safety Dog Fire Safety Champions!

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

This looks like you are making a difference. I like your blog. Kids books are very rewarding when they make a difference.

This is my first visit to your blog.