Friday, October 2, 2009

Sparkles' Picture on Times Square in New York City!

Have you ever had one of those days where you felt like you needed someone to pinch you to see if it's real? Well, today I am having one of those days!

Thanks to the good folks at Sprout, a picture of Sparkles, Spanner and I appeared on a jumbotron in Times Square! Sprout has been very pro-active in helping share the fire safety message, and the dogs and I are so very grateful to have partnered with them on this important project!



And, even more good news! The photo also appeared on a jumbtron in Las Vegas!


Learn more about the Sprout fire safety project HERE.

Thank you Sprout for all that you do to help Sparkles, Spanner, and me and all of the firefighters out there to help keep children fire safe!

3 comments:

aka eyecorn said...

How wonderful! We received our copy of Sparkles' book and had so much fun reading it. Sparkles is adorable and such a big help. Thank you for sharing :)
Michelle

Unknown said...

That's so awesome! I love it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Dayna,
Woo hoo!! This is so neat! I'm so proud of you and Sparkles! Nancy Hull showed me pix of Sparkles and her grandson. They were so cute!
Take care...
Tina